Thursday 19 March 2009

Thugs try intimidation

You may remember Barry Towers – the brave man who stood up for his country and was sacked by Middlesbrough Football Club.

Barry is still campaigning and helping us in any way he can. Setbacks just make him more determined to support the BNP. He always has a BNP poster in his window so everyone can see his support. Yesterday cowardly thugs smashed his window in the early hours of the morning because of the poster in his window. These people are so cowardly that they had to wait for it to be night and with him in bed before they dared smash a window.

Barry said “this just makes me even more determined to fight for Britain. These cowardly thugs will not deter my love of my country. I will continue to spread the word and help our candidates in any way I can”.

No comments: